Top 14 Twitter Marketing Tools to Boost Social Media Growth
Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms, and it can help build brand awareness, drive website traffic, and increase engagement. You must know the best Twitter marketing tools to make the most of your campaigns.
From scheduling content to analytics, there are various solutions that Twitter marketing software can provide you.
In this blog post, we gathered the top 14 marketing tools for Twitter with their pros and cons, pricing, and ratings. Using these tools, you can take your Twitter marketing efforts to the next level.
Let’s explore them!
Top 14 Twitter Marketing Tools for Social Media Growth
Here, you can find the top 14 Twitter marketing tools, their pros and cons, pricing details, and G2 ratings.
Buffer is an all-in-one social media marketing platform with various solutions for teams and individuals. It assists users in their social media growth with publish, analyze, engage and start page tools.
- Drafting and reviewing posts, account management, and syncing posts are helpful solutions for collaborating with your team.
- With thread scheduling, tailored posts, and calendar features, Twitter content can be well-planned.
- Tracking hashtag performance and analyzing key metrics can help you to get an insight into your tweets.
- It integrates with Canva, Giphy, OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Analytics features can be improved.
- Accounts can be unlinked, and you might need to contact the account admin of the organization, which can be challenging.
Pricing: Free plan is available.
- The Essentials plan starts from $5 per month per channel and includes planning & publishing, analytics, engagement tools, landing page builder, and exportable reports.
- The Team plan starts from $10 per month per channel and offers everything in the Essentials, unlimited team members & clients, draft collaboration tools, custom access & permissions.
- The Agency plan starts from $100 per month for ten channels and includes everything in the Team plan and agency-friendly pricing.
G2 Rating: 4.3/5
Explore Buffer reviews on G2.
Emailbird is a simple Twitter email finder tool that extract +12 data attributes from any profile’s twitter followers, searches and more.
- Lead Generation: Emailbird.io can help businesses generate leads for email marketing by finding email addresses associated with Twitter accounts.
- Prospect Profiling: They may provide extra information about prospects such as their interests or social influence, helping businesses to customize their marketing efforts.
- Time Efficient: Automating the process of finding emails can save a lot of time and effort.
- Advanced Filtering: Tools of this nature often allow you to filter potential leads based on criteria like location, industry, number of followers, etc.
- Accuracy: The tool might not always provide accurate or up-to-date email addresses.
- Platform Changes: If Twitter changes its API or Terms of Service, the tool may stop working or become less effective.
Pricing: A 30-day free trial is available for 25 credits.
- Growth plan starts from $99 per month with 2500 credits.
- The Agency plan starts from $189 for 10.000 credits.
G2 Rating: 4.1/5
TweetDeck is Twitter’s tool that allows users to handle multiple accounts, schedule tweets, and so on. It is an easy-to-use tool that can help you manage your content.
- Customizing your Twitter feed with precise settings is possible, which can help you to get the most out of your feed.
- You can schedule tweets to post later on and organize your campaigns.
- It has a minimal and straightforward user interface that beginners can learn quickly.
- The collections feature allows tweets to be organized according to real-time topics, interests, events, and conversations.
- It may be slow sometimes, and the speed of the post-time could be enhanced.
- Tweets with polls, GIFs, and videos cannot be scheduled.
Pricing: Free to use.
G2 Rating: 4.3/5
Discover TweetDeck reviews on G2
Agorapulse is a social media management platform with various solutions, including inbox, reporting, team collaboration, and publishing content. It supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Assigning, labeling, organizing, and managing inboxes are possible with this tool. That way, you can keep in touch with your audience and form better relationships with them.
- Collaborating with a team in real-time to schedule posts is possible. Also, you can approve and publish posts with collaborative solutions.
- Social media reporting and ROI features provide tracking trends and team performance solutions. Getting recommendations and detecting which content performs better is possible as well.
- Creating custom reports based on the metrics and downloading CSV file reports are possible.
- It can be overwhelming since there is a slightly higher learning curve.
- It would be better if saving history showed more than the last six months.
- Delays while posting content and sending messages might occur from time to time.
Pricing: A 30-day free trial is available.
- Free plan is available for three social profiles and one user. It includes ten scheduled posts, a basic social inbox, basic reporting, a limited social media ROI report, and a mobile app.
- The Standard plan starts from $49 per user/month and includes post scheduling, unlimited posts, draft posts, a unified publishing calendar, instant translations, report export, basic social media ROI, export branded reports, and so on.
- The Professional plan starts from $79 per user/month and provides all features of the Standard plan, team workflow, Canva integration, calendar notes, team performance reports, priority email, and chat support.
- The Advanced plan starts from $119 per month/user and includes The Professional plan features, content library, two shared calendars, bulk publish content, content queues, advanced spam management, and so on.
- The Custom plan offers custom pricing that fits your business needs and includes everything in the Advanced plan. Also, it offers unlimited social profiles and shared calendars, priority support, a dedicated account manager, quarterly business reviews, and free Social Media Manager School access.
G2 Rating: 4.5/5
See Agorapulse reviews on G2.
5. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a social media management platform that provides solutions for creating and analyzing content. You can use this tool to plan and track your Twitter marketing activities.
- Managing multiple Twitter accounts and publishing content to each is possible.
- Teams can collaborate and enhance their workflow processes on Twitter marketing campaigns.
- With Twitter Analytics, you can track keyword and hashtag usage, report across various profiles, and identify well-performing content.
- You can identify and prioritize important tweets and use influencer indicators to organize influencer marketing activities.
- By planning, categorizing, and analyzing tweets, publishing and seeing their results becomes much easier.
- It can be an expensive tool for some teams.
- It would be better if there was a solution for mainly storing used hashtags.
- User interface can be enhanced to be more intuitive, straightforward, and modern.
- The Standard plan starts from $249 per month and includes five social profiles, an all-in-one social inbox, social content calendar, publish, schedule, draft and queue posts, review management, profiles, keywords, and locations monitoring, tasking, and social CRM tools, group, profile and post-level reporting.
- The Professional plan starts from $399 per month and includes all Standard plan features and unlimited social profiles, competitive reports, incoming and outgoing message content tagging, custom workflows for multiple approvers and steps, scheduling for optimal send times, response rate and time analysis reports and so on.
- The Advanced plan starts from $499 per month and provides everything in the Professional plan, automated link tracking, Twitter surveys to define CSAT or NPS, saved and suggested replies, inbox rule builder for automated actions, digital asset, and content library.
- The Enterprise plan has custom pricing; you need to contact the sales team for details. It includes additional features like tailored implementation and onboarding, premier consulting services, and 24/5 prioritized customer support.
G2 Rating: 4.3/5
Explore Sprout Social reviews on G2.
SocialBee is a social media management platform that you can use to manage, create, schedule, publish and analyze your Twitter marketing campaigns. In addition, it offers various solutions to make these processes easier.
- Text, image, and video post types on Twitter can be created and scheduled with this tool.
- You can import RSS Feed and add up to 100 articles to promote your blog content on Twitter.
- By creating separate posting schedules for various social media platforms, you can share content in suggested time intervals.
- It can be integrated with Unsplash and GIPHY to include stock photos and gifs in your posts. Also, integrations with Canva, Zapier, Buffer, Hootsuite, and Quuu are available.
- Customization capabilities need to be enriched.
- It might confuse some users initially, so it can be enhanced to be easier to use.
- Onboarding and customer support should be improved.
Pricing: A 14-day free trial is available.
- The Bootstrap plan starts from $15 per month and includes five social accounts, one user per workspace, and one workspace.
- The Accelerate plan starts from $32 per month and provides ten social accounts, one user per workspace, and one workspace.
- The Pro plan starts from $65 per month and includes 25 social accounts, three users per workspace, and five workspaces.
G2 Rating: 4.8/5
See SocialBee reviews on G2.
Audiense is an Audience Intelligence platform with solutions called Audiense Connect for Twitter marketing activities. Using this tool, you can manage your Twitter audience and get insight into competitive accounts.
- With the Twitter follower research feature, you can properly get an overview of spam, fake and inactive accounts.
- Thanks to the mass network engagement solution, the follow-to-follower ratio can be managed.
- By analyzing the “best time to tweet” report, you can plan your posts according to your audience and get better results.
- Social data might not be available or correct sometimes.
- Hashtag-based results are only efficient some of the time.
- Help documentation can be improved since it can be confusing.
Pricing: Free plan is available, including limited access to Audiense Connect with basic community management, limited access to Audiense Insights with three limited reports per month), and support services.
- Twitter Marketing plan starts from $39 per month. It includes full access to Audiense Connect with analytics, audiences, engagement, limited access to Audiense Insights with three limited reports, and support services.
- Audience Intelligence plan starts from $696 per month. It provides full access to Audiense Connect with analytics, audiences, and engagement, full access to Audiense Insights with five reports per month and 60 per year, and support services with onboarding and training.
- The Enterprise plan provides unlimited and custom features, including enterprise access to Audiense Connect, Audiense Insights, and support services. You can get custom pricing details by contacting sales.
G2 Rating: 4.4/5
See Audiense reviews on G2.
Sendible is a social media management platform suitable for agencies. It provides many solutions for Twitter marketing activities and productivity features.
- Direct messages and comments can be managed in individual feeds and displayed in one place.
- Brand mentions and brand Twitter searches can be tracked. Also, with Sendible’s sentiment analysis feature, mentions that require urgent attention can be recognized.
- Tweets can be grouped and scheduled to be posted on specific days and times. Also, you can get a visual overview of social media posts thanks to the calendar view.
- Custom reports give an overview, including audience, post engagement, post sent, and mentions, which can help track Twitter campaigns’ performance.
- Crashes may occur from time to time while uploading photos and editing them.
- The tool disconnects from accounts occasionally and doesn’t let users know about it.
- Reporting solutions can be improved and provide more in-depth data.
Pricing: A 14-day free trial is available.
- The Creator plan, suitable for freelancers, starts from $25 per month and includes one user, six social profiles, unlimited scheduling, planning, content ideas, monitoring, replying, and reporting.
- The Traction plan, suitable for startup agencies and brands, starts from $76 per month and includes four users, 24 social profiles, the Creator plan features, team collaboration, assignment and approval, and user management.
- The Scale plan starts from $170 per month and provides seven users, 49 social profiles, the Traction plan features, automated client reports, content and hashtag library, and account management.
G2 Rating: 4.5/5
Explore reviews for Sendible on G2.
SocialPilot is a social media marketing automation tool that offers solutions for Twitter. Using this tool, you can properly schedule and analyze your Twitter marketing activities to boost your interactions.
- By scheduling posts, you can publish your Twitter campaigns well-planned. Also, you can schedule customized tweets for multiple Twitter accounts.
- Up to 500 tweets that include images and links can be bulk scheduled. That way, automating Twitter content and organizing your content calendar becomes easier.
- With analytics and reports solutions, you can properly understand your data and audience.
- The tool can be customized to match your brand identity and personalized according to your needs and goals.
- Integration with Canva might lag from time to time and may not upload a design quickly.
- Onboarding process should be improved since newcomers might have difficulty adapting.
- The tool loses connection with social media channels sometimes.
Pricing: A 14-day free trial is available.
- The Professional plan starts from $25.50 per month and includes ten social media accounts and one user.
- The Small Team plan starts from $42.50 per month and includes 20 social media accounts, three users, and unlimited clients.
- The Agency plan, the most popular one, starts from $85 per month and includes 30 social media accounts, six users, and unlimited clients.
- The White Label plan starts from $170 per month and provides 50 social media accounts, unlimited users, unlimited clients, and a white label.
G2 Rating: 4.5/5
See SocialPilot reviews on G2.
Awario is a brand monitoring tool that allows you to keep track of brand mentions and interact with your target audience on social media channels. In addition, it assists you in monitoring your competitors and interacting with your audience online.
- It monitors keywords and mentions in real-time, so you don’t miss anything.
- Analytics solutions provide mentions that can be filtered according to your preferences. Also, sentiment analysis analyzes positive, negative, and neutral mentions.
- Awario Leads solutions to provide social selling capabilities and gives a feed of sales opportunities with real-time data.
- With white-label reports, you can get enriched data and brandable reports about social listening and influencers in a straightforward way.
- It has a high learning curve for beginners.
- The sentiment analysis feature needs to be improved.
- While searching for keywords, unwanted results might come up.
Pricing: A free trial is available.
- The Starter plan starts from $24 per month and provides three topics to monitor, 30,000 new mentions per month, 5,000 stored mentions per topic, one team member, and a Boolean search.
- The Pro plan starts from $74 per month and includes 15 topics to monitor, 300,000 new mentions per month, 15,000 stored mentions per topic, 10 team members, Boolean search, data export, and PDF reports.
- The Enterprise plan starts from $249 per month and includes 100 topics to monitor, 1,000,000 new mentions per month, 50,000 stored mentions per topic, unlimited team members, Boolean search, data export, PDF reports, white-label reports, API, and account manager.
G2 Rating: 4/5
Explore Awario reviews on G2.
SocialFlow is a social distribution and monetization platform that allows businesses to distribute their content on social media. It
- You can schedule posts for Twitter and see a queue of your incoming posts. It can help plan your content.
- It gives reporting of social posts that will help you understand your Twitter campaigns.
- With advertising solutions, you can improve advertisements on Twitter. This solution offers brand safety, performance, and margins.
- Content Engine, Audience Manager, and Interest Map solutions can help create and distribute content that will interest your target audience, which can increase your interactions overall.
- The user interface can be improved since it is hard to adapt and use.
- Automation and scheduling capabilities can be enhanced.
- Posts can get stuck in the queue sometimes.
Pricing: You need to contact the sales team for pricing details.
G2 Rating: 3.9/5
See SocialFlow reviews on G2.
Crowdfire is a social media management tool that allows you to manage your Twitter campaigns. By using this tool, you can discover and schedule content easily.
- Article and image curation features allow you to create content quickly and easily.
- You can add any RSS feed, create articles on the dashboard, and then share them on Twitter.
- Scheduling posts in advance according to date and time is possible. Also, you can optimize your tweets by seeing tailored post previews.
- Advance analytics and competitor analysis features can help you to create better-performing Twitter campaigns.
- Linking accounts is difficult since it takes a lot of time.
- Email notifications can be overwhelming.
- The tool glitches constantly and needs to be refreshed.
- The Free plan includes three linked accounts, ten scheduled posts per account, unlimited article and image curation, hashtag recommendations, auto-tailored posts for each platform with a preview before posting, and so on.
- The Plus plan starts from $7.48 per month and includes five linked accounts, 100 scheduled posts per account, a custom posting schedule, unlimited article and image curation, up to 5 RSS feed connects, and so on.
- The Premium plan starts from $37.48 per month and provides ten linked accounts, 100 scheduled posts per account, everything in the Plus plan, team member solutions, and many other features.
- The VIP plan starts from $74.98 per month and includes 25 linked accounts, 800 scheduled posts per account, everything in the Premium plan, priority support for email, and various features.
G2 Rating: 3.9/5
You can explore Crowdfire reviews on G2.
MeetEdgar is a social media sharing and scheduling software. It offers solutions for Twitter that will make the workflow smoother.
- The tool can create tweet variations when importing evergreen content into the library.
- Tweets can be scheduled and published on selected accounts. Also, it has an auto-schedule feature that aims to increase clicks by 350%.
- You can track the progress of tweets to make necessary changes.
- Scheduling Twitter threads is not possible currently.
- There is a learning curve for beginners.
- Customer support needs to be enhanced.
- Eddie Annual plan starts from $24.91 per month and includes five social accounts, unlimited scheduled posts, ten weekly automation, four content categories, and 20 team members.
- Edgar Annual plan starts from $41.58 monthly and includes 25 social accounts, unlimited scheduled posts, 1,000 weekly automation, unlimited customizable content categories, and 20 team members.
G2 Rating: 4.2/5
See MeetEdgar reviews on G2.
Iconosquare is a social media management tool that provides analytics and engagement capabilities. It offers Twitter marketing solutions that will help reach target audiences.
- You can set the status of posts as a draft or submit it for approval, which will make scheduling and collaborating on Twitter content easier.
- With engagement insights and community analytics, you can understand your content’s performance and visualize community growth.
- You can upload your media library and integrate Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Spotting the best time to post to improve Twitter campaigns according to your target audience is possible.
- It could be expensive for small businesses to get started.
- Analytics and reporting features can be improved with in-depth data.
- The metrics for social platforms might be different and unstable.
- The Pro plan starts from €49 per month and includes three social profiles, 2 team members, advanced analytics, scheduling, and so on.
- The Advanced plan starts from €79 per month and provides five social profiles, unlimited team members, promoted posts and mentions analytics, custom dashboards, post-approval, and collaboration.
- The Enterprise plan starts from €139 per month and includes ten social profiles, unlimited team members, a dedicated customer success program, and company-branded PDF reports.
G2 Rating: 4.5/5
Explore Iconosquare reviews on G2.
Consider These While Choosing a Twitter Marketing Tool
When choosing a Twitter marketing tool, there are several factors to consider, which are:
Your specific goals: You need a tool with scheduling, analytics, and engagement tracking capabilities to boost engagement. A platform focusing on influencer marketing is necessary if you seek influencers to collaborate with.
Consider the available budget: While some are free, others demand a monthly fee. To get the best tool that fits your budget, evaluate the features and prices of each.
The tool’s ease of use: Ensure the tool you choose is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. That way, you can concentrate on your marketing efforts quickly.
Detailed analytics and tracking feature: Making data-driven decisions will enable you to monitor your progress, evaluate the success of your campaigns, and enhance them.
Research and test various tools before finding the best fit for your needs and aims.
That is all for tools that can help you achieve social media growth on Twitter!
Twitter marketing is a potent tool for growing your company and increasing brand awareness. With the appropriate tools, you can plan your tweets ahead of time, monitor your progress, interact with your audience, and identify influencers to collaborate with.
By comparing the tools we listed here, you can find the suitable one for your Twitter campaigns’ needs and budget.
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to share them in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Most Popular Tools for Scheduling Twitter Content?
Some of the most popular scheduling tools for Twitter marketing include Hootsuite, Buffer, and TweetDeck. In addition, as we have explained in this post, most Twitter tools for marketing include post-scheduling solutions.
How Do I Track And Analyze My Performance on Twitter?
Several analytics and reporting tools are available for Twitter, such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social. These tools help you to track metrics such as engagement, follower growth, and click-through rates. In addition, you can optimize your Twitter campaigns by tracking your performance with tools.
Discover these blog posts while you are here:
- Maximize Your B2B Social Media Presence: Best Tips & Tricks
- 10 Best Shopify Social Share Apps to Reach More Customers
- Converting Coupon Code Ideas to Double Sales in 2023
- Top 20 New Arrival Email Examples to Jumpstart Your Campaign